Friday, May 25, 2018

Flagstaff KOA - Flagstaff, AZ

Colorado River
Except for a stop at Navajo Bridge, the only place that you can cross the Grand Canyon, the drive was eventless.  Mercifully, it was also fairly short.  The Flagstaff KOA is tired, rundown, dirty place. But all the washers worked, they were cheap and available.  Deb did enough laundry to get most of her fitbitting done, and I fixed a loose hinge.

We decided to make tonight our eat out night, since last night at the North Rim didn’t totally work out.  After a brief Trip Advisor review to find some interesting restaurants and a Google satellite review to see what was RV accessible, we ended up at the Horsemen’s Lodge.  A nice Arizona style steakhouse.  We try to limit our meat consumption, but Deb always tells me to go up a size and save some for the dog.  I did, and as we were finishing, Deb told me she couldn’t eat all of hers, so I might as well finish it...I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment