Sunday, July 17, 2016

Streetboro KOA - Cleveland, OH

It's our replanned week-end portion of our return trip, in one of the most metropolitan portions of the country, so we have resorted to back to back KOA's.  We have gotten to do some social bonding.  There is a whole row of fifth wheel trailers with no pick-up trucks.  Where are all the people?  Well, these people were at their daughter's wedding and we got pastries and grab bag gifts...  The guy next to us, Carl, was working on some connection for an hour.  Deb made me go see if I could help.  It turned out his cable TV was not working.  I told him to turn off his antenna amplifier, and it should all work....he said that he would try it, and went back into his camper.  I don't know if that fixed it because he didn't sneak back outside to close the hatch until after dark.  I was going to go out and ask him if it worked but I couldn't be that mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment