Friday, June 19, 2015

Lake St. George State Park - Liberty, ME

We decided to go to Lake Saint George because it was the right distance and the right direction on our trek...but interestingly, this was a favorite campground of my parents, on our way  to PEI.  I haven't been here since we were on a tenting trip, sixty years ago.  It's a very small campground with no utilities(site 23).  We are right on the water.  When you think of camping by the lake, this is exactly what it looks like.  Deb even got her, once a trip, campfire.
  It was a little chilly, so after a few hours of campfire, we went inside for another episode of House of Cards.  Unfortunately, Deb was still on Atlantic time, so she was awake at 5:00. She ended up playing on the Playstation for an extra hour while I did some internet surfing.  Yup, it was exactly as I remembered it, camping with my parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment