Sunday, July 21, 2024

Inn at the Market - Seattle, WA


Seattle Part I

 We are off on a 10 day trip to the west coast.  The plan is simple.  With two working kids, we visit one in Seattle for the week-end.  Kink back in Mendocino for a week, visit the other in Monterey for the week-end and fly home.  Enter the Crowdstrike bug!  Starts out with a one hour delay, which eventually turns into a cancelled flight.  The service desk at Delta is swamped but one person got through and was able to schedule a flight in four days!


I get out my trusty i-Pad. Tap-tap-tap. I have booked a flight on JetBlue (not one of the severely affected airlines for Saturday night.  We go back home, to a foodless condo, have a lovely dinner at Puddledock and prepare for Seattle Part II

Seattle Part II

We go to the airport, get on the plane, fly to Seattle, take the light rail downtown, check into the hotel and go to bed.  (I love it, when a plan comes together!)

No comments:

Post a Comment